About the role (Marketing - Content Marketing)
- Ensure a coordinated content and messaging strategy across various marketing pillars to boost audience engagement
- Develop a roadmap of content for key pillars like our blog, linkedin, email marketing, and notification marketing
- Lead content performance measurement, bringing constant findings to the marketing organization
- Gain and implement channel standard methodologies to ensure message relevance according to the user's journey
- Ability to translate the brand strategy into the content strategy
- A Bachelor's/Master Degree, preferably in Marketing
- At least 1 year of work experience in digital or content marketing
- Strong communication skills and ability to create a consistent brand voice across channels
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in content marketing and measurement
- Proficient in Excel or Google Sheets
At Jago we’re electrifying convenience. We do this through a fleet of fully-electric mobile carts that go around the city and serve fresh, quality beverages to wherever our customers are. These carts are owned and operated by what we call Jagoans who not only know how to brew coffee but can teach you whatever you want to know about coffee. Our aim is to bring a cafe-like experience to you, whether you’re at work or stuck at home.
We’re a startup based in Jakarta, Indonesia and it’s where our product and service is available. We’re a small team of engineers, designers, operations, marketing, baristas, and product. We’re passionate about quality coffee beverages and about empowering the micro-entrepeneurs of Indonesia by giving them tools and knowledge to provide the best products and hospitality to consumers around the nation.