We are looking for a Product Manager who can own the entire customer experience from onboarding to purchasing with Jago. You will be responsible for the product roadmap to ensure customers continue to use Jago for their coffee needs.
About the role
- You will be working closely with the CTO/CPO to define the product strategy and product roadmap
- You will be responsible for KPIs around user retention and booking conversion rate (amongst others)
- You will be responsible for defining the customer problem and utilizing user research methods / working with your product designer to to further understand our customers needs and desires
- You will be responsible for crafting product requirements and setting goals and deadlines for releases
- You will be responsible for collaborating closely with the engineering team to ensure requirements are clear and deadlines are being met
- You will be responsible to QA and test the features that you launch
- You will be responsible for crafting clear launch and product marketing campaigns in conjunction with the marketing team
Key Skills / Experience
- 3+ years of experience in a product management role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a fast paced startup environment
- Experience with a project management tool like Asana, Trello, Jira, etc
- Experience with SQL and dashboarding is a plus
Jago is a new mobile retail company where we leverage custom-designed electric carts to deliver goods and services to our customers. We’re focused right now on coffee and delivering the best quality coffee beverages to the market through our owner, operator model where every Jago cart operator is also a barista who knows everything about coffee and can provide a cafe-like experience wherever our customers are.
We’re a startup based in Jakarta, Indonesia and it’s where our product and service is available. We’re a small team of engineers, designers, operations, marketing, barista, and product. We’re passionate about quality coffee beverages and about empowering the micro-entrepreneurs of Indonesia by giving them tools and knowledge to provide the best products and hospitality to consumers around the nation.