We are looking for a software engineer to own the development of our user facing mobile apps. You will be developing features that make it easy for coffee drinkers to get their daily dose of caffeine. You'll be apart of a small, core engineering team and will have major ownership over the codebase.
• You will be working closely with the CTO to define the priorities and sequence of the work.
• You will be responsible to own the codebase and ensure we release with quality and scalability in mind.
• You will be responsible for either our consumer facing application or our Jagoan (aka barista) facing application
• Experience with either React Native or Flutter
• Experience with either Android or iOS development
At Jago we’re electrifying convenience. We do this through a fleet of fully-electric mobile carts that go around the city and serve fresh, quality beverages to wherever our customers are. These carts are owned and operated by what we call Jagoans who not only know how to brew coffee but can teach you whatever you want to know about coffee. Our aim is to bring a cafe-like experience to you, whether you’re at work or stuck at home.
We’re a startup based in Jakarta, Indonesia and it’s where our product and service is available. We’re a small team of engineers, designers, operations, marketing, baristas, and product. We’re passionate about quality coffee beverages and about empowering the micro-entrepeneurs of Indonesia by giving them tools and knowledge to provide the best products and hospitality to consumers around the nation.